Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Quarantine - Self Portraits Edited by Studio1x



During this time of being quarantined, I have not been doing any photoshoots.  I am fairly caught up with my edits from the collaborations that I had before the lockdown.  I have offered to do edits for guys that were interested in doing self portraits.  They would do the self portraits of themselves and send them to me.  I then do the edits and forward them back to the guy.  Some have agreed to have their photos shared on here on my blog.

All photos have been taken by the guy or a friend of theirs, it is all about feeling free and able to express themselves in a creative way.  If you are interested in doing a self portraits session and allowing me to edit them, send me a message on Instagram, Studio1x_

Stay Safe and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment