Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Body Image Answers by Zachery

Last year I started a Body Image Project as Body Positivity is so important and an issue that many of us face.  I have put together a list of questions to be answered by willing viewers and am posting the recent answers that I have received.   


Body Image  - Zachery IG:zacheryheiser






Age? 22

Stats? 6"2 220 lbs

What age did you start having body image issues? 16

Do you feel better about yourself now? Yes

What caused you to ever have doubts about the way your body looked? The beauty standards in the Gay community

Are you comfortable being nude in front of others? Ie lockerrom, bedroom, etc  Very

What does body positivity mean to you? Not quite sure to be honest

What is your favorite body part? My ass, eyes, hair

What is your least favorite body part? My stomach

What do you love most about your body? My ass 🍑

 

What would you like to improve about your body? More muscle in certain places

What is special about your body? It's my body ☺ But our bodies are only temporary.

What do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself? Work on myself 

How often are you naked just because? Whenever I can be 😈

How often do you check yourself out? I check out my ass constantly 😂

What do you find attractive physically in a potential mate? I'm more of a personality guy but, I do love asd, dick, and confidence 

Have you always had positive thoughts about your body? Nope! 😂

What do you tell yourself when you aren’t feeling so positive about your body? Nothing currently 

Has there been anyone in your life that you’ve modeled your body positivity after? Nope

When do you feel most confident about how your body looks? When surrounded by people who accept my body as it is

What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel your hottest? Any sexy underwear or clothes that show off my ass 🍑😝

When is a time that you’ve felt the best about your body? Yesterday ☺

Who makes you feel the most sexy? When I hear it from others

Is there a time of year that you feel most sexy? Just whenever I can show off my body more

What male celebrity do you think has the best body/body positivity? None

Anything else that you would provide? Nope

 

No comments:

Post a Comment