Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Omar Opens Up About His Thoughts On His Body

Age?  22

Stats? 80kg, 184 cm

What age did you start having body image issues?   When I was 18

What age did you really start loving your body? When I turned 21 I really am able to see that I have a sexy body. 

What caused you to ever have doubts about the way your body looked? 
Some people when they give me bad comments but they can suck my dick, hehe.

Are you comfortable being nude in front of others? Ie lockerrom, bedroom, etc  - Yes I love being naked and in public places. 

What does body positivity mean to you?  Body is everything for me. 

What is your favorite body part?  I love my legs and my penis. 

What is your least favorite body part?  I don't have a least favorite body part, I'm sexy hehe. 

What do you love most about your body?  I love when people see me and give me positive comments. 

What would you like to improve about your body? I wanna have a six pack. 

What is special about your body? It's sexy. 

What do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself? Take photos of my body and enjoy when I see how I am looking.  

How often re you naked just because? When I have a chance and when I am alone in the house, I'm naked. 

How often do you check yourself out? Every time when I can. 

What do you find attractive physically in a potential mate? I don't know. 

Have you always had positive thoughts about your body? Yes always. 

What do you tell yourself when you aren't feeling so positive about your body? That I am good looking. 

Has there been anyone in your life that you’ve modeled your body positivity after?  Yes


What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel your hottest? When it is summer, I wear white socks, t-shirt, sneakers and shorts.  

Who makes you feel the most sexy?  One friend. 

Is there a time of year that you feel most sexy? In Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment