Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Tim's Body Image Answers

 Tim Talks about his Body Image thoughts IG:tkadventures19


Age? 19


Stats? 5’6 and 129 pounds

What age did you start having body image issues? 13 years old

Do you feel better about yourself now? Some days yes and other days nope

What caused you to ever have doubts about the way your body looked? Seeing male models and attractive guys with abs or big muscles in which I do not have and during the early years of high school girls would be more attracted to the attractive jocks and studs. So that kind took my confidence level down.

Are you comfortable being nude in front of others? Ie lockerrom, bedroom, etc  I am not comfortable being nude really in front of others but with my someday boyfriend/husband I would. I am generally a private guy so changing in front of other guys is not key for me.

What does body positivity mean to you?

Body positivity means to express yourself and find ways that build you and your confidence up, and taking chances like underwear modeling but being confident in the pictures really helps.

What is your favorite body part? I don’t really have a favorite body part, but I would say my butt is my favorite body part.

What is your least favorite body part? My chest I would have to say is my least favorite body part, reasons I have struggled with body confidence due to lack of muscles in my chest. 

What do you love most about your body? My body is one of a kind and I view myself in a positive way is key even though it can be tough to love my body.

What would you like to improve about your body? Working out more and trying to gain some muscles. 

What is special about your body? I am not sure what is special about my body except that I have soft smooth skin reasons my genetics which also helps keep my youth looks.

What do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself? I would say wearing briefs to jockstraps help me feel better but also just relaxing and taking time to myself helps a lot

How often are you naked just because? I used to be naked quite a few times I used to have an apartment back in Texas and so since it was just me I would be naked after work. It really is freeing to be naked no pun intended.

How often do you check yourself out? Here and there but not too often

What do you find attractive physically in a potential mate? Personality and work ethics are top key for a potential mate then appearances are just a bonus. 

Have you always had positive thoughts about your body? Oh, for sure not but I try to be more positive about my body 

What do you tell yourself when you are not feeling so positive about your body? I normally don’t tell myself anything when I am not feeling so positive about my body, I just accept it but know I can work out. 

Has there been anyone in your life that you have modeled your body positivity after? Well yes but it doesn’t workout reason my body isn’t going to be what I see or know who looks the way I wish I could look so solely thinking based more on me I know I can look better. 

When do you feel most confident about how your body looks? That almost anything I wear, and I feel confident and good about the clothes on how my body looks. 

What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel your hottest? Less of an outfit but a jockstrap an or tank tops love them both.

When is a time that you have felt the best about your body? Probably posting me in a jockstrap for the first time and being confident about the pictures I took is when I have felt the best. 

Who makes you feel the most sexy? Who makes me feel the most sexy to be honest no one really or not yet. 

Is there a time of year that you feel most sexy? No not really but summer probably reason I can try and go shirtless and not feel bad.

What male celebrity do you think has the best body/body positivity? Well that is tough there are many who have the “best” body or positivity. I think Huge Jackman is extremely attractive and has a good body. I find people who are confident but are not prideful to be the best body and or positivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment