Tuesday, September 11, 2018

@bayda253 Talks on his body image



Age?  49

Stats? 5-9  175lbs

What age did you start having body image issues?  When I was in the fourth grade, a friend of mine had a birthday party at the YMCA pool.  After swimming we were in the locker room getting undressed, and one of the boys pointed at my penis and made fun of it for being so small.  Seriously....cold water, still young- of course it was gonna be small.  Unfortunately, the humiliation I felt still remains in the back of my mind.

What age did you really start loving your body?  I am still trying to get there.  I feel like I came close in my mid 30's, but lately- it's "Dad Bod City" for me.  I try to eat better and run more, but losing the battle.

Are you comfortable being nude in front of others? Ie lockerrom, bedroom, etc  - It depends on the context and who I am surrounded by.  If they are close friends, I will not want to be naked in front of them.  If they are casual friends, people I chat with online, then I have no problem.  Locker rooms are safe spaces to be naked, at least for me.

What does body positivity mean to you?  It means accepting who you are and not giving a fuck what anyone else thinks of you!  There is something sexy about a man who is comfortable in his own skin and doesn't care if he does not fit the ideal body type that we are supposed to be.

What is your favorite body part?  On other guys?  I am a sucker for a beefy butt and thick legs, as well as strong shoulders.

What is your least favorite body part?  Butt holes.  For some reason, they are gross to me....at least in pictures.  In real life, a clean butt hole is wonderful.
What do you love most about your body?  It would have to be my ass.  I've been told I have a great ass.

What would you like to improve about your body?  Lose the flab around my waist and bulk up the arms and chest.

What do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself?  Sadly, I look for validation from others- so I will post pics on Instagram or Flickr.


Has there been anyone in your life that you’ve modeled your body positivity after?  My friend Josh.  He is also a former student of mine from many years ago.  He really challenged me to stop with my hangups, to relax and to be proud of what my body is.  Another friend named Shaun has been incredibly inspiring for me as well with the work he does in our Seattle gay community to promote a body positive culture.

What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel your hottest?  I am a sucker for thongs, speedos and those old-school sexy nylon tricot shorts.  Your cock feels so liberated in them, even though you are clothed.  Plus, the VPL (visible penis line) in them makes them perfect for the exhibitionist and voyeur.

Who makes you feel the most sexy?  My husband.  He always tells me how sexy I am and how much I still turn him on....even after 11 years.

Is there a time of year that you feel most sexy?  Summer.....I get to show off in my thongs and speedos.


Anything else that you would provide?  I want to be more expressive and a bigger exhibitionist.  However, I am a high school teacher and a coach, so I need to be extremely discreet for fear of losing my job.  Additionally, I grew up Catholic, and wouldn't want to bring any embarrassment to my family with my exhibitionist lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment