Tuesday, September 4, 2018

@c.h360z_ Feedback On His Body Image

Thank you @c.h360_ for taking the time to provide your feedback on body image.  I love the fact that you were so honest with your answers and are now more comfortable with your body and being able to show it off.

Age? 28

Stats? 5'9, 185 lbs, 36" waist

What age did you start having body image issues? -- As a teenager around15. I saw guys developing muscle and I was always a naturally very skinny guy now again around 26 gaining weight my body getting fuller has made me more self conscious 
What age did did you really start loving your body? --Around 19 when I realized being skinny was a thing of pride in the gay community and having a full butt, came and went with weight changes.  
What caused you to ever have doubts about the way your body looked? --Rejection from guys about being too skinny or not muscular enough, the way my clothes fit, never really feeling comfortable in my own skin from my teenage years.
Are you comfortable being nude in front of others? Ie lockerrom, bedroom, etc  --now yes, took me a long time to feel comfortable and now I am, visiting Korean Spas and in the locker room I'm comfortable 
What does body positivity mean to you? --means loving the body you have, scars, curves, hair or lack there of regardless what society or we are told to praise in our community.. as long as you are happy in your own skin and loving the uniqueness of your body 
What is your favorite body part? --Probably my ass, I can fill out a pair of jeans really well and it's pretty plump I'd like to think 
What is your least favorite body part?--My chest, growing up I felt it was flat since I was underweight now having gained weight I feel it's a bit disproportionate it just never seems so be up to par
What do you love most about your body?--I love the amount of hair I have in all the right spots, and how as I've grown it's changed letting me experience life in different areas, skinny and fuller now 
What would you like to improve about your body? --I'd like to gain a bit more tone and musculature to my chest and legs, I could perhaps stand to tighten what I have
What is special about your body? --the fact it's unique and different from anybody else's 
What do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself? --I'll spend some time naked, in bed in the morning, take pics and see how I look, see how the sun shines on my skin
How often are you naked just because? --every chance I get, naked now filling out this survey, I enjoy being naked 
How often do you check yourself out? --rarely but sometimes I do just not often, mostly when jerking off  
What do you find attractive physically in a potential mate? --even as mostly a bottom I dig a nice butt on a guy and height, I tend to enjoy my height or taller  
Have you always had positive thoughts about your body?-- no when I was a teenager and early 20's I felt very self conscious and felt I was skinny and unattractive 
What do you tell yourself when you aren’t feeling so positive about your body?-- I tell myself I have something that'll be unique to someone, everyone is hot to someone whether they realize it or not 
Has there been anyone in your life that you’ve modeled your body positivity after?-- at the moment I can't think of anyone 
When do you feel most confident about how your body looks?--usually after a shower, or when I am changing and I see the transformation from nude to clothed and see how I fill out my clothes
What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel your hottest? --honestly tee shirt and jeans, since at one time they were baggy and now filled out 
When is a time that you’ve felt the best about your body? --at the blue lagoon in Iceland on vacation was the first time I was really around a large group in just swim trunks and changed in a lockeroom and thought wow, I look about as good as everyone else better then some not as good as others and no one cared it was just about being comfortable in your own skin
Who makes you feel the most sexy? --when I post pics on Instagram getting some love always helps my confidence 
Is there a time of year that you feel most sexy?--oddly enough I hate summer but usually summer 
What male celebrity do you think has the best body/body positivity?--nick Jonas 
Anything else that you would provide?--not at the moment 

No comments:

Post a Comment