Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Sarge Talks about his Body Image

Age?  65

Stats?  Married

What age did you start having body image issues? 16

What age did you really start loving your body?  45
What caused you to ever have doubts about the way your body looked?  Locker room showers

Are you comfortable being nude in front of others? Ie lockerrom, bedroom, etc?  Yes

What does body positivity mean to you? Accepting your physical look

What is your favorite body part? Penis

What is your least favorite body part? Stomach

What do you love most about your body? Softness

What would you like to improve about your body? Flatter stomach

What is special about your body? Sensitive to touch

What do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself? When the opportunity is available, I like to express myself by paying attention to someone else's body and give them pleasure.

How often are you naked just because? Often, whenever possible.

How often do you check yourself out? All the time

What do you find attractive physically in a potential mate? Vaginal openings, clitoris size or penis size.

Have you always had positive thoughts about your body? I try

What do you tell yourself when you aren’t feeling so positive about your body? Someone wants to touch this body.

Has there been anyone in your life that you’ve modeled your body positivity after? No, but I do compare.

When do you feel most confident about how your body looks? When someone wants to touch and caress me.

What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel your hottest? Tight jeans to show my buttocks. Clothing that appears that I may have a big package.

When is a time that you’ve felt the best about your body? A lady friend love to touch me and edge me for a long time.

Who makes you feel the most sexy? A woman appreciating me, or a man doing the same.

Is there a time of year that you feel most sexy? Summer

What male celebrity do you think has the best body/body positivity? Mark Wahlberg

Anything else that you would provide? I know my age has a lot to do with how I look, but I appreciate women more for how the vagina looks than their body size, as to men, I am more interested in the penis size than body.


No comments:

Post a Comment