Tuesday, September 4, 2018

KS provides his input from another country

KS and I have spoken via Instagram for a while, he admires my work and is always looking for pointers in ways to pose.  He comes from India where they have a different outlook on the male body then we have here in the USA.  Thanks for your input. 


Age? 29

Stats? Single

What age did you start having body image issues? 15

What age did you really start loving your body? 18


What caused you to ever have doubts about the way your body looked?  Not being very healthy. 

Are you comfortable being nude in front of others? Ie lockerrom, bedroom, etc  Sometimes

What does body positivity mean to you? It is our way of thinking.

What is your favorite body part? My whole body.

What is your least favorite body part? My thighs and abdomen.


What do you love most about your body? Maybe my face.  

What would you like to improve about your body? I want to shape up my body.

What do you do to make yourself feel better about yourself? Spending time with my friends.

How often are you naked just because? At night.


What do you find attractive physically in a potential mate? A semi nude photo. 

Have you always had positive thoughts about your body? No

What male celebrity do you think has the best body/body positivity? I think Indian actor Sahid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment